BY ULTA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?455 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Deidre T.
I go to Ulta for specific things. Like certain colors or brands I can't find other places. They have a great selection and often have decent sales. But there prices are a little high to start with. I love sampling the cosmetics though!
Nicole S.
San Diego , CA
I love love love ulta! What they lack in free samples they makeup for with their reward points! They're incredibly generous with their points system giving you cash off prestige items! And when they do 3x and 5x points is when it's time to stock up! I wish that they carried some of the higher end brands that Sephora carries but overall they have a great selection and I always leave wanting more! I'll be platinum for life!
Keri R.
Springfield , MO
I love Ulta and I can always find something I love there. I wish they carried more brands that I love, and would still send me my catalog but they stopped. Boooo.
Lindsay R.
Sumter, SC
I've used the bare minerals beginner kit and it was amazing. I was skeptical about spending so much money on makeup I've never used before, but when I walked into Ulta, I caught their Christmas deal with the beginners for Bare Minerals and now I'm hooked. :)
Alyssa P.
Azusa, CA
Ulta is my favorite beauty store. If you are a beginner at makeup, a professional makeup artist or someone who just loves makeup, this is the place for you! So much selection and an amazing price point. They even have limited edition products only found at Ulta!
Jennifer F.
This store carries a little bit of everything beauty and bath related. I bought a super comfortable and not too much expensive throw. I get Paul Mitchell hair products, Philosophy and Miracle Creator here. It's fairly reasonably priced and there's always fun gift sets if you need a quick gift. Also, they have smaller travel or sample sizes periodically.
Ana S.
Montclair
Love Ulta ! They have everything I need all in one spot. Very convenient to not have to go to two locations to look for high end low end brands.
Brittany C.
Ulta has a wide variety of products in all price ranges. There is hair, face and body products and you can test many of the make ups before you buy.
Tyronda R.
Mobile, AL
I love this place. I can walk in here and find exactly what I need! They are so helpful and tell you the truth about the products and what really works! I wouldn't go anywhere but here for my beauty needs.
Bay F.
love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here!!!!!!!
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Lynnsay B.