7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,453 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
I love ulta. They always have great stuff. It's where I go to buy most of my makeup. The lady's there are always nice.
I love these store because i find most of the beauty products i use i one place. Also i have curly hair so finding natural product in stores is really hard wich now that theres i store were i live is much easier finding hair brands like shea moisture, kinkicurls and other curly hair brands.
I just hot my contour palette from ulta I loveeeeee it...... Thank you ulta;) I want more. Heheh
I love the affordability of the Ilya brand makeup and I also love that I can buy my high end products there. It makes me happy to walk in that store.
Love this store because of all the different promotions and sales that they have. Although you can't use the coupons most of the time for prestige brands, i love that you can use your points to buy them and the 20% off discount code that members will get that can be used on prestige brands.
Ulta is honestly the Walmart of Beauty. They have all these bright lights, workers running around everywhere and a ton of different makeup brands to choose from. I would recommend shopping here if you already have a good idea of what you're looking for.
Ulta has two great qualities, one is convenience. Ulta is literally everywhere, which is very helpful to those that live in more rural areas. The other is that they offer a rewards system that can be utilized to save you tons of money. Other than that, however, I loathe ulta. Their customer service is a joke, their staff in stores has less knowledge about products than a novice teenager, and they never handle early releases in a n early manner, terrible.
Ulta is kind of expensive for me because i am poor. But i really want samples. My favorite
They usually always have everything I'm looking for. The employees are always so helpful when I have questions. I always love the rewards program! Def my go to store for all my makeup and beauty needs
Ulta is a great place to find both higher end products and drugstore products! I utilize their spa and salon too!
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos