7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.66 / 5 based on 23,497 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
I bought a Mario Badescu product from here. Although I ended up returning it (which was an easy process), the woman who helped me to pick it out was very helpful. She told me all about her personal skin care regime, and even directed me to a free skin care consultant.
Great store!! I love that you can find everything beauty here whether it be makeup, hair tools, hair color, shampoo and conditioner, nail tools, and more! It is a one stop shop that is very convenient and they have a decent reward program that is worth signing up for!
The people here are so nice!!! I love Ulta. They gave me some cool stuff for my birthday. I just wish each store was consistent on what they carried. Online, they do carry so much though so I can't complain. I love the variety and the price for a lot of items is great
I shop at this store all the time. They have anything you could possibly need from cheap products to highend, men to women, skincare to foot lotion. Everything is up to part and i am a huge fan. I make a visit every time i have a few bucks to spend this is where i go.
I always go to Ulta for almost of of my make-up products I use , I am sure that they have every thing that I use but I usually go there get what I need at the time and leave , I guess I need to go and and look all over the store and see all the things that they have .
I love Ulta because of their points reward system. Every dollar you spend at Ulta you receive a point back. once you get a certain amount of points you will start to accumulate money on your rewards profile and then get to use the money back towards a future purchase.
I don't love Ulta as much as Sephora, however they often have very good deals and it is definitely way cheaper. I think they had the best deals on black friday. Ulta is good place to go when you're on a low budget and you can still buy a lots of good make up products.
Ulta is super accessible and is great for finding cool collections. They collab with youtubers and other people to make eyeshadow palettes, which is cool. It's a great place to pick up makeup for any part of your face/nails. Price wise, it's similar to its competition
I started using Euphoria several years ago. Since then I've tried several other fragrances but never found one I like as well. This is my all time favorite. I always receive compliments on my fragrance. I would highly recommend this to anyone looking for a great scent
ULTA is my go to store whenever I need makeup or hair products. The prices are very affordable and they always have what I am looking for. The customer service is great and I would recommend to anyone interested in these type of products. I will continue to shop here.
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos