BY ULTA #2 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Rocio V.
Madera, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like shopping at ulta because of the coupons they send me and they always have a lot of promos too.
Viviana P.
San Bernardino, CA
I like it for foundation, it's a good brush to own and have because not only is it inexpensive, but its also great! The quality is great, I've owned it for a couple of months now and no shedding. Maybe a little need more improvement. I would definitely shop at Ulta again, but I wish they had more of a variety when I go to my local store.
Marisol R.
Liberal, KS
Beauty Junkie Expert
Currently using the ULTA Full Coverage Concealer Waterproof and I have to say that I really enjoy it. I can definitely say that it is not my favorite, but it isn't awful either. I like the color that I chose and the formula is okay. But it dries SUPER fast. Like I need to blend it out immediately when I am done putting on concealer all over my under eye and t-zone. I know that I won't repurchase when I am done with the bottle that I have.
Cathee S.
Denham Spgs, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of my favorite beauty stores with a wide variety of products from drug store to high end. Excellent quality products at an affordable price. Partnered with sales and coupons makes this my go to for all of my beauty needs. I can shop in store or online and still expect the same value as well as great customer service!
Ashley-Rahne M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
They carry certain things in store exclusive, like the Honesty Beauty line so I can pick something up wick without having to do a whole Honest Beauty bundle. They also have all kinds of selections. I found the Simple Eye Make up remover I had been looking for for two months, and the perfect shade red Christmas polish I had been looking for for months as well!!!!!
Dianne S.
Dallas, TX
matching lip, nail and hair colors and tips were so easy and fun.....changes you look in minutes...and changes your mood.....
Hannah M.
Cleveland, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have used the Benefit cream highlighter, and it is gorgeous! It's a really nice formula, great quality! It came as a three pack, in three different colors. They are beautiful!
Monique C.
Yonkers, NY
I love ultra so much for the fact that they incorporate high end and drugstore products in one place I as love the frequent sales.
Dana P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm a platinum member at ulta. They have great deals and do many different products and varieties of beauty products. The employees are very helpful and knowledgeable on the products they are selling.
Anna L.
Stockton, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am a huge fan of ULTA beauty. they have pretty much everything you will need when it comes to beauty products. they have good sales and coupons as well.
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Lynnsay B.
Pekin, IN
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?