7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,450 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
I have bought plenty from ulta and it truly is one of my favorite makeup stores. The workers are great & the makeup as well!
Ulta is my go to store for all things beauty! The people there are always ready to help and very knowledgeable!
Love the ultra store brand. So many options at such a low price. Quality as good as higher priced items
I just love Ulta! They have everything and is extremely affordable. I recently bought a michael todd facial brush. I use it every morning with aveeno facial foam.
is the stare. where you are able to find everything from high end to drug store, hair care, and fragrance, they have testers for some drugstore items and thats not what you usually get in other stores, their point system is great and you get coupons and savings through out the year, the only negative they don't have a professional or experience makeup artist in. most of their locations
Very nice store! Love how they have both luxury makeup and drugstore! I don't shop here that often but defiantly what to! This store has very nice and high quality makeup! I will defiantly be shopping here in the future!
Love going to Ulta is one of my favorite stores because you could find a variety of beauty products from makeup, skincare, perfumes, body and hair care either name brand or drugstore.
I absolutely love the Ulta brand make-up! The mineral power is my go to. I've tried many mineral based brands and found they feel cakey and don't look fabulous after 8 hours but Ulta brand make-up stays in place and still has a flawless look 8 hours later. I'll never go anywhere else now
Just bought smash box photo ready primer and it's to die for! I also bought benefit poreless cream for my sister and she is also in love! I could stay in ULTA all day and just keep adding stuff to my bad. My favorite part is the travel size stand/stocking stuffer stand! I literally buy one of everything. And Poo-purri legitimately works yall!!
My FAVORITE makeup store! I like the fact that they have both high end products and drugstore. I have never had a product that I didn't like! They also always have specials and free gift bags with purchase. This will definitely be my go to makeup store forever.
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos