7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,426 Reviews
Top Questions See all 195 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
Ulta is always a great place to get a facial. My sister-in-law and mom love it but the woman's hands were cold
Ulta is honestly the Walmart of Beauty. They have all these bright lights, workers running around everywhere and a ton of different makeup brands to choose from. I would recommend shopping here if you already have a good idea of what you're looking for.
Love love love this store. Everything beauty related in one place. The salon there is amazing!
Good place to go for makeup it has high end and drugstore makeup I highly recommend this
I personally visit Ulta the most for all of my beauty needs. Its also the only place I will get my brows done because they use "brow mapping" at their benefit brow bar. They have low end to high end make up so its actually affordable for any budget. They also have my favorite sales and grab bags during the holidays.
Love Ulta - huge selection and wide range of price points, from basic/drugstore type brands to high end brands. Their makeup services are also great; I was done as a bridesmaid for a friend's wedding by an Ulta makeup artist, and she did a flawless job. I showed her a picture that was a bit heavier on makeup than I normally wear, and she was able to scale it back to suit me perfectly.
I love ulta. It my go to store to get my makeup at. Plus I enjoy going there to get my hair cut and highlighted.
Another beauty store favorite of mine! I love that they not only carry prestige brands, but also great drugstore finds too! saves me from having to make multiple store trips!
I have always had great shopping experience at ultra. They always have what I am looking for and more.. they have great deals and they are always friendly and knowledgeable in what they are selling. I will continue to shop there!
Ulta is a regular stop for me when shopping. I love their clearance area, as well as being able to check out new products and brands. It can get a little expensive when you purchase drugstore items here, but you get rewards points which is nice.
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos