BY ULTA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?455 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Ali M.
Midland , TX
Ulta is always a great place to get a facial. My sister-in-law and mom love it but the woman's hands were cold
Alondra D.
Anchorage, AK
Ulta is honestly the Walmart of Beauty. They have all these bright lights, workers running around everywhere and a ton of different makeup brands to choose from. I would recommend shopping here if you already have a good idea of what you're looking for.
Melinda S.
Marana, AZ
Love love love this store. Everything beauty related in one place. The salon there is amazing!
Alexie S.
Good place to go for makeup it has high end and drugstore makeup I highly recommend this
Sara P.
Wilmington, NC
I personally visit Ulta the most for all of my beauty needs. Its also the only place I will get my brows done because they use "brow mapping" at their benefit brow bar. They have low end to high end make up so its actually affordable for any budget. They also have my favorite sales and grab bags during the holidays.
Tori H.
Phoenixville, PA
Love Ulta - huge selection and wide range of price points, from basic/drugstore type brands to high end brands. Their makeup services are also great; I was done as a bridesmaid for a friend's wedding by an Ulta makeup artist, and she did a flawless job. I showed her a picture that was a bit heavier on makeup than I normally wear, and she was able to scale it back to suit me perfectly.
Amy B.
I love ulta. It my go to store to get my makeup at. Plus I enjoy going there to get my hair cut and highlighted.
Kayla A.
Fairmount, GA
Another beauty store favorite of mine! I love that they not only carry prestige brands, but also great drugstore finds too! saves me from having to make multiple store trips!
Lisa F.
Sturgeon Bay , WI
I have always had great shopping experience at ultra. They always have what I am looking for and more.. they have great deals and they are always friendly and knowledgeable in what they are selling. I will continue to shop there!
Christina M.
Ulta is a regular stop for me when shopping. I love their clearance area, as well as being able to check out new products and brands. It can get a little expensive when you purchase drugstore items here, but you get rewards points which is nice.
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Lynnsay B.