7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.66 / 5 based on 23,504 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
Ulta is a makeup lovers dream! They have the best products both high end and drugstore. I love that they have testers for almost all of their products. They have employees that are great at helping you answer questions. I usually just go in there to ogle at the expensive makeup I cannot afford.
I Love Ulta, they have to much stuff, hair products etc, love this store i go there almost 3 times a week
All the great beauty brands under one roof at great prices! And get your hair done while shopping at the in store salon! What more is there to ask for?
Love this store! Has almost every product you can think of! Prices range from $ to $$ so there is something for everyone! It doesn't get 5 stars though because organization of the store is not the best
I purchased over $100 worth of makeup from Ulta and love all my products. The employee that was on the floor helped me match my colors for foundation and had very helpful tips and advice on products. It was a very pleasant shopping trip.
I love ulta it is a beautiful store and has a salon you can also get your makeup done here if you buy something from the designer line
I love that you can find high end and drugstore beauty brands all under one roof but recently i have been straying away from ulta because the service has been lacking. The staff dont seem to want to help and when you go to find someone they are hudled in a group which makes me not want to interrupt.
Ulta beauty has a wide variety of all makeup for a wide variety of users. Preteens, teens, and moms can all shop in the same store to meet all of their different needs.
Ulta has everything you can imagine for beauty. They have blow dryers, hair curlers, hair straighteners and hair products. They have Consultants for makeup, Beauty brushes, nail products, makeup mirrors and they carry almost every imaginable type of makeup you can think of. If you are a member they have annual birthday presents and you get a free sample or two. They are Tad more pricey then some places; however, it is a One-Stop shop for both women and Men.
Bought my Naked 3 palette from here and it's definitely apart of my Holy Grail. I love the pigmentation and the color selection is to die for.
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos