BY ULTA #2 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?455 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Kimberly A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love shopping at ulta because they have a mix of both worlds from drug store products to high end. They have great skin care products and also offer hair care products! They have the best sales going on most of the time and its one of my go tos for makeup especially.
Kelsey H.
Greenville , SC
From hair care and skin care, Ulta is the place to go to get all your favorite, salon quality products. The store is organized and everything is not really expensive. I buy all my hair care and skin care needs here. I will definitely shop here again in the near future.
Catie S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love going to Ulta! They always have what I go into the store looking for and more! Many times I can get drug store brand items for cheaper at Ulta. They have great sales and great selection of luxury and drug store items. I would recommend Ulta to all of my friends!
Melanie D.
Jonesboro, GA
Ulta has a lot to offer in the cosmetic industry. Their selection is huge and ranges from the expensive to less expensive products. I shop at Ulta at least once a month. Because of their variety, I can always find what I need. I will definitely continue shopping there.
Marisol T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great store. Love stopping by here to pick up makeup and hair products. I have never used the salon services however I have heard good things about it too. They definitely have options for you on whatever item you are looking to buy. Earn points with your purchase too!
Rachel R.
Bellefonte, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Ulta. Their prices are reasonable and they have a wide selection. My only complaint is that their Ulta cosmetics line is not as good as Sephora's store brand. I find the quality of it is not as good and they don't always have the colors/ shades I am looking for.
Elaine C.
Ogden, UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ulta offers some of the best coupons in beauty stores. They have many different brands ranging from drugstore all the way to luxury products. I go here for all of my beauty needs. If you are looking for cotton balls or Dolce and Gabana perfume, this is the place to go.
April O.
Norwalk, CA
I love ulta because of the different range of products , both drugstore and highend. They always have good deals but when they do in store gets sold out so be fast when you see a deal that gets launched cause it goes by fast. Sometime products don't get restocked fast
Iszhaya J.
Kent, WA
The customer service here is always poor. Whenever I walk in with a clean face, no makeup, the employees talk to me as if I need to wear makeup. Although, they do have a good selection of things. The products are well organized and they do have drugstore products too!
Mattie S.
Ponca, NE
Super love the variety at Ulta. I always find something I need. The store can seem overwhelming at first but the friendly staff are always eager to help. The store is separated between 'Ulta Beauty' brand and the more luxury brands which is nice. Definitely recommend!
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Lynnsay B.
Pekin, IN
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?