7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,335 Reviews
Top Questions See all 195 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
I love shopping at ulta because they have a mix of both worlds from drug store products to high end. They have great skin care products and also offer hair care products! They have the best sales going on most of the time and its one of my go tos for makeup especially.
From hair care and skin care, Ulta is the place to go to get all your favorite, salon quality products. The store is organized and everything is not really expensive. I buy all my hair care and skin care needs here. I will definitely shop here again in the near future.
I love going to Ulta! They always have what I go into the store looking for and more! Many times I can get drug store brand items for cheaper at Ulta. They have great sales and great selection of luxury and drug store items. I would recommend Ulta to all of my friends!
Ulta has a lot to offer in the cosmetic industry. Their selection is huge and ranges from the expensive to less expensive products. I shop at Ulta at least once a month. Because of their variety, I can always find what I need. I will definitely continue shopping there.
Great store. Love stopping by here to pick up makeup and hair products. I have never used the salon services however I have heard good things about it too. They definitely have options for you on whatever item you are looking to buy. Earn points with your purchase too!
I love Ulta. Their prices are reasonable and they have a wide selection. My only complaint is that their Ulta cosmetics line is not as good as Sephora's store brand. I find the quality of it is not as good and they don't always have the colors/ shades I am looking for.
Ulta offers some of the best coupons in beauty stores. They have many different brands ranging from drugstore all the way to luxury products. I go here for all of my beauty needs. If you are looking for cotton balls or Dolce and Gabana perfume, this is the place to go.
I love ulta because of the different range of products , both drugstore and highend. They always have good deals but when they do in store gets sold out so be fast when you see a deal that gets launched cause it goes by fast. Sometime products don't get restocked fast
The customer service here is always poor. Whenever I walk in with a clean face, no makeup, the employees talk to me as if I need to wear makeup. Although, they do have a good selection of things. The products are well organized and they do have drugstore products too!
Super love the variety at Ulta. I always find something I need. The store can seem overwhelming at first but the friendly staff are always eager to help. The store is separated between 'Ulta Beauty' brand and the more luxury brands which is nice. Definitely recommend!
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos