BY ULTA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?456 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Joselyn M.
I love yoga because they offer top brands as much as quality what is call pharmacy brands they have affordable and expensive stuff which is aways great to be able to get off one place. And they also offer rewards which you could never go wrong.
Lisa I.
Lake Charles, LA
I love love love this store! The staff is both kind and knowledgeable. Tons of products to choose from at all price points
Kailyn D.
Lynchburg, VA
Ulta is amazing. The only thing I'm not fond of is how far it is from my house. It's an hour and a half drive that I have to do to use it. I like how it has both high end and drug store make up and the people there are super sweet. I really wish there was one closer.
Amirra S.
Macon, GA
I have used Ulta for over a year now. I'm a proud customer and enjoy my birthday freebies!!!
Tessa N.
Las Vegas, NV
Ulta is a great place to grab high end or drugstore products! This is my go to place to grab my favorite Ardell eyelashes in 120 demi! They always have a 5 pack available! I also love going here to the Benefit eyebrow counter to get my brows touched up in a rush! Call ahead to make an appointment, they are sometimes really busy!
Brandi B.
This shop has a little of everything! Great sales and rewards program. I also love their salon!
Angela N.
Church Hill, TN
I enjoy shopping at Ulta. I love that I can get high end products, drug store items, and hair products all at the same place. I love that I can get points from shopping that I can redeem for cash. I love the amount of fragrances that are available as testers. I like getting weekly fliers and coupons. I enjoy the samples with my shipments. Ulta name products are of a good quality as well.
Marleny G.
Brooklyn , NY
I love ulta I buy there all the time my addicted self became platinum in less then a month lol.
Jocelyn H.
I absolutely love there products. They are cruelty free and they are just the same as good as a high named brand. Their matte liquid lipsticks are to die for and stay on forever.
The best place to buy my beauty supplies! I find everything there and they always have promotion codes and offers that can help me to save. I like their loyalty rewards program too. love it!
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Lynnsay B.