7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,375 Reviews
Top Questions See all 195 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
I just hot my contour palette from ulta I loveeeeee it...... Thank you ulta;) I want more. Heheh
All ulta products are affordable and great. I absolutely love that store and all of the wonderful products that it has.,
Love this store because of all the different promotions and sales that they have. Although you can't use the coupons most of the time for prestige brands, i love that you can use your points to buy them and the 20% off discount code that members will get that can be used on prestige brands.
Ulta always has the beauty products I'm looking for and so much More. I never leave empty handed
Ulta has two great qualities, one is convenience. Ulta is literally everywhere, which is very helpful to those that live in more rural areas. The other is that they offer a rewards system that can be utilized to save you tons of money. Other than that, however, I loathe ulta. Their customer service is a joke, their staff in stores has less knowledge about products than a novice teenager, and they never handle early releases in a n early manner, terrible.
This just opened up recently in my mall and I always say its tghe most dangerous store for me to go into. They have everything beauty wise and not just the name brands that you see at Sephora but, also the drugstore kind as well. There's make up, skin care, hair and etc. They have cute little gifts for the holidays. I honestly love it there plus they have coupons too that they send out so you can save. Love this store!
They usually always have everything I'm looking for. The employees are always so helpful when I have questions. I always love the rewards program! Def my go to store for all my makeup and beauty needs
I've been going to Ulta FOREVER. I actually started off going there before I even wore makeup, and it was the only place that carried these curly hair products that I loved. Now, I know if I go in for one item, I walk out with so many. Definitely become a beauty rewards member because you'll rack up so many points that turn into money!! I also love Ulta brand products. Some store brand products aren't the best quality, but ULTA's feel like high end ones.
everytime i need something for my haircare of my body care everytime i go to ulta because they always have what i need.
I bought a beauty blende and some lipstick. They werr amazing wonderful cant wait to go again
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos