7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,327 Reviews
Top Questions See all 195 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
Ulta always has the beauty products I'm looking for and so much More. I never leave empty handed
Ulta carries the makeup that I use "Urban Decay". The Urban Decay section could be a bit larger but at least they carry my shade of makeup. Point of improvement is that Ulta should carry more African American hair products. The prices are affordable and is one of the places where I will return to shop.
Much rather shop at Sephora. My ULTA store is always dirty and cluttered. Employees aren't nearly as helpful or polite as Sephora employees.
Ulta is always a great place to get a facial. My sister-in-law and mom love it but the woman's hands were cold
The best of luck with it was so not a good fan and but not a good fan but this is not what it you I was in my a game in a while and then it I tjbggnvg even though it is a good time waster for me to be in on this page and a lot half a century of my life I live for in a while to figure it all
Ulta is my go to store to find not only the best selection of beauty products, but also beauty tools. As well as being able to earn points for additional discounts and more. I also love they have salons in their stores. I haven't used one yet. I need to find one or they need to start using Olaplex in their hair coloring and processing so I can extend the health of my hair. If they had that, it would be 5 stars.
I like Ulta over Sephora, since there are more sales, more brick and mortar locations in my area. You can buy cheaper drugstore items as well, since I'm sure all of us use products from a wide range of prices. Their sales and rewards programs are the absolute best.
I personally visit Ulta the most for all of my beauty needs. Its also the only place I will get my brows done because they use "brow mapping" at their benefit brow bar. They have low end to high end make up so its actually affordable for any budget. They also have my favorite sales and grab bags during the holidays.
I love Ulta and have been a rewards member for years. They carry high quality products and have a wide range of options to choose from. They also send a lot of coupons and discounts via mail.
I love ulta. It my go to store to get my makeup at. Plus I enjoy going there to get my hair cut and highlighted.
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos