7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.66 / 5 based on 24,020 Reviews
Top Questions See all 190 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
Ulta is your One-Stop shop for all your skin care Health Care facial and makeup they have a variety of items and employees are always nice and very helpful definitely one of the best stores to go into if you have any makeup Questions
Ulta is my go to store when I'm shopping for make up!! They always have coupons to deduct $3.50 off your purchase which would be better if they included prestige as well. If you sign up for emails you'll get coupons to receive FREE samples with a purchase 😊 They could be better on restocking though because there's a lot of times that they're out of products
Ardell lashes with adhesive and remover was perfect for easier makeup application... it was great not having to spend valuable time every day to apply lashes. It was also very affordable!
I love love love the two faced primer! I swear it's like you cannot even see that I have any pores ( which is becoming a problem as I age) also it makes my skin feel flawless!
The best makeup place ever, to be honest. I love how there is a mix of high-end and low-end brands while some stores just have high-end. I like to shop on a budget sometimes, and this place is perfect. I shop all the time, and it has more low-end makeup than regular drug stores.
Love this store! Great bands and you also have access to drugstore beauty products too. All products purchased accumulate points towards rewards cash. They often have coupons too!
I decided to check it out one day and I have to say I've loved it ever since. Both online and in my local store are such great experiences, the website is easy to follow and navigate through, so many options and deals all the time, so does the actual store itself
I've used so many product from ulta and I love it so much because you are able to buy high end products as well as the best of the best drug store products as well
Always buy my Ulta brand wet/dry powder foundation from here. I won't use anything else. Also, i buy my NYX products from here as well. AND they always have fantastic sales.
I love this place but if I'm going for some drugstore products I would rather go to Walmart everything is like 3$ more and of course cause we live in a town of Mexicans they r always out of colors
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos