BY ULTA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?455 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Tiffany D.
Twin Falls, ID
My daughter wears a lot of makeup from Ulta. What I enjoy the most is that her skin isn't breaking out from use. She has extremely sensitive skin and I am very impressed.
Amber  S.
Childs, PA
This is my number one go to !! They are so down to earth and understand what I say when I don't know how to explain what i am looking for! I fell in love with the Nyx brand because of Ulta they are the only store around me that carries it! Lovely store caring associates and amazing makeup and skin care!
Kenia A.
Norwalk, CA
JOY TO THE GIRL! Indeed it is always a joyful experience going into ULTA. I love the mixture of High-end and drug store make up products. With the reward points you can earn it makes it easy to shop here without breaking your savings account. I would really recommend shopping here!
Espy G.
Franklin Sq, NY
I love going to Ulta to pick up some beauty supplies, my recent look purchase was the the Mario Badescu Rose water facial spray. It's apart of my daily winter skin routine whether I have makeup or not because of my dry skin. It doesn't sting my face, hydrates and soothes my skin. Also,if you love the scent of roses you'll love this soft rose scented water.
Kimberly W.
Three Rivers, MI
I love Ulta. Unlike Sephora, they have real sales and their rewards program is great. I like the fact that they carry a little something for every price point and do alot of events.
Kamila K.
I love ULTA because it has most of the drugstore brands AND high-end make up. Recently, they have added more high-end products like Sephora and I think that's awesome! In addition, I love that they have hair products etc, and a hair salon! I usually go to ULTA when I need to buy something on the lower end of products!
Shirley C.
Brownsville, TX
I love these store because i find most of the beauty products i use i one place. Also i have curly hair so finding natural product in stores is really hard wich now that theres i store were i live is much easier finding hair brands like shea moisture, kinkicurls and other curly hair brands.
Breanna W.
Fayetteville, AR
ULTA has so much in regards to selection it's crazy. You can find whatever you are looking for at ulta, trust me. The prices are reasonable and there are frequent sales. Being a member comes with a lot benefits so if you like makeup then I would recommend it. Great store and tons of selection!!
Kamisha W.
Jacksonville, NC
My favorite store to go when wanting to get more info on the newest beauty trends.
Shanon W.
Carrollton, Ga
I pretty much only shop at ulta anymore when they have super points or a super sale. Sephora has a better selection.
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Lynnsay B.