BY ULTA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?457 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Kelsey H.
Greenville , SC
From hair care and skin care, Ulta is the place to go to get all your favorite, salon quality products. The store is organized and everything is not really expensive. I buy all my hair care and skin care needs here. I will definitely shop here again in the near future.
Candace D.
Rochester, NY
I love Ulta! The employees are always sweet and helpful. If you don't know what a product is or what brand you're looking for they help you find what you need and even then some! I was able to find the best products for my skin because of the helpful employees at ulta.
Jessica J.
Everything about this store is great. It always has what I'm looking for when my local Target doesn't have it. I also like that it has both high-end and drugstore products. It's also my new favorite place to get my hair done and my eyebrows waxed. The salon is amazing!
Marisol T.
Great store. Love stopping by here to pick up makeup and hair products. I have never used the salon services however I have heard good things about it too. They definitely have options for you on whatever item you are looking to buy. Earn points with your purchase too!
Rachel R.
Bellefonte, PA
I love Ulta. Their prices are reasonable and they have a wide selection. My only complaint is that their Ulta cosmetics line is not as good as Sephora's store brand. I find the quality of it is not as good and they don't always have the colors/ shades I am looking for.
Caressa H.
Des Moines, IA
Love love love my Ulta! I always prefer my Ulta to my Sephora, Ulta's customer service trumps Sephora by far! Plus, they are much more down to earth. I can find everything I need with ease and they usually have awesome sales going on too! I'd recommend Ulta every time!
Jaclyn A.
They usually have what I need, but they are expensive. The closest store is a good 40 minute drive from my home too. They had some issues with their christmas sale this year so I ended up not buying much from them. I do like the brands they carry and the makeup advice.
Melanie D.
Jonesboro, GA
Ulta has a lot to offer in the cosmetic industry. Their selection is huge and ranges from the expensive to less expensive products. I shop at Ulta at least once a month. Because of their variety, I can always find what I need. I will definitely continue shopping there.
Paola M.
Orlando, Fl
I have bought products of Maybelline and Anastasia from Ulta. I love going to Ulta because not only they have high end brands but also drugstore makeup. They always have specials in their store! I will recommend shopping here because they do have a variety of products!
Melissa Z.
Alexandria, VA
I love Ulta. I can usually find all of the drugstore brands I look for and some of the higher-end brands, too. They've done a good job of bringing in more and more companies with products that interest me. Additionally their rewards program is probably one of the best!
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Lynnsay B.