BY ULTA #2 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?455 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Charlotte G.
Indianapolis, IN
Ulta is a great store. Super well stocked, nice personnel. I shop only on occasion, since I'd be broke if I shopped their more often. The employees are friendly and well informed. I always find something I could use or convince myself that I need.
Mel O.
Long Island City, NY
I love love ulta. The staff is super helpful and friendly . I love how they care about they're customers and give discounts and I love there hair products , the real techniques beauty blenders , they're benefit brow products , also two faced chocolate palettes.
Jennifer F.
Baltimore, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
Hands down my favorite store. I just reached premium status and I'm so excited. I love the discounts I receive and the rotating sales. I've gotten great brand name pallets that I would never have had because they offered it on sale. No complaints!
Lexi E.
Casper, WY
I have bought so many high end makeup products from Ulta, and as a makeup fiend I am constantly impressed by the ulta brand! One of my favorite products is the Fairy princess glitter eye shadow. I use in daily for a highlight under my brow bone. It is a great product with significant pigmentation!
Camille S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Ulta for beauty deals. I feel like they are committed to giving you high quality beauty items at the best price around, which I really appreciate. I love buying drug store make up here because they have such great selection. I will shop here again and recommend to friends and family!
Olivia D.
Corona, NY
ULTA is such a great place to go for a wide range of beauty, hair, and skin products. They have things to make you glow from head to toe and they're fairly priced. I will definitely shop here anytime I can.
Jacklyn P.
Mohawk, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love ultra because they have everything from drugstore brands to high end and they have a salon. The staff never really seems interested in the customers though. Ulta has great rewards system in place
DeCara J.
Gainesville, FL
Ulta is by far my favorite place to go for beauty products, i go there for my nail polishes, skin care, hair care, hair products and styling tools, perfumes, bath salts and bombs, you name it! i even go there to purchase my sunglasses, yes SUNGLASSES! i am by far amazed at all the products that they offer at Ulta.
in addition to the amazing products they sell, I go there to get facials. If you have not tried their facials, i suggest you do so. They are one of the reasons why i have such clear skin.
Tina C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love that Ulta has both drugstore and high end brands. They also have a great hair care and skin care selection. I wish there were more brands available in the high end section but they do seem to be expanding.
Mari G.
Ottawa, KS
I really love Ulta. I love the variety.
My favorite purchase from Ulta would be my Real Techniques Bold Metals collection. Pros would be the variety, cons would be none. I will shop Ulta again for sure! Highly recommend shopping here
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Lynnsay B.
Pekin, IN
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?