BY ULTA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?458 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Lindsay B.
Ulta is a great store. It is always very clean and organized, which makes finding any product you need a breeze. Just walking in the store makes me feel like buying makeup. They always have great deals/specials going on, making my purchase seem wonderful. I love getting a free trial product when I buy other products.
Khristy G.
Paden City, WV
Ulta is a great product, just not for me. The prices are higher than I like to pay for beauty products. They do have a good selection. The product is a good value for the price.
Dawn J.
Twin Falls, ID
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love our new Ulta store! its well lit, employees are helpful, and products are in abundance! love that they offer services for makeup and have an onsite esthetician and hair salon all in house too. Brow bar and plenty of try before you buy and gifts with purchase as well as awesome sales and a rewards program with free birthday gift with no purchase necessary to get it. Great store!
Brooklyn M.
Lake Elsinore, CA
I do love Ulta but I have to give them a three because their staff can be a pain in the ass. If I'm not dressed up with my normL makeup and hair done then their staff just assumes I don't know what I'm doing and will treat me different and it's irritating. Usually I stick to their online store because it's usually faster for me but the testers in store do color me in so much handy
cassandra o.
Austin, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great company and great products

I love that they offer great top of the line products and offer there own products. Personally their products rock and compare to some of the name brands that they offer.
I love that they offer samples when you purchase special items. If they ever run out of the free advertised products they let you pick another one that they have. Always have nice employees.
I buy a majority of my makeup, skin care, and hair care from ulta. I love that you can get drugstore and high end all in one place. From the times I have dealt with their customer service I can say that it's not as bad as some people say, I've never had major issues with their customer service. The employee's in the stores that I have been to were nice and helpful. Shopping online at ulta is a slightly different story; they do have really good deals sometimes online which is a plus, but the shipping is kind of slow.
Chelsea M.
Ulta is my second love.. seriously! They have so much make up to chose from cheap to high name brand make up! I've always been able to find any beauty products here.
D T.
Staff is always friendly. Able to get in and get out and find what I am looking for. Wide variety of skin care products to choose from and easy to find in store.
Norbeliss M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this store! This is way cheaper than sephora and you have a lot of products in here too. I shop here all the time! I love buying and trying new beauty products all the time! There's nothing to improve in this store! Recommended for cheap and good beauty products.
Samantha R.
Long Beach, CA
I love the return policy here. Sometimes it's hard to find an employee to help me. The people that work in the benefit section are usually super friendly and really helpful!
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Lynnsay B.
Pekin, IN
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?