7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,395 Reviews
Top Questions See all 195 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
It's very similar to Sephora a lot of beauty products to choose from and they all work perfectly!
I have bought the naked palettes from ulta. The products are amazing! Would highly recommend.
Gotta love Ulta! They have both drugstore and high end brands. They are my go-to place for finding any beauty product I need. You can also earn points and get cash back with their membership! You also get a free birthday gift! Who wouldn't want to shop here!
I love the large variety of both high end and affordable makeup that ulta provides. Whether I need foundation, lotion, or a hair care service I know I can always go to this store for a large selection and great services that await me.
I love that you can find everything from high end brands to drugstore staples. Their Ulta brand products are a great value too.
Great place to buy makeup from but they are always out of the good products. Better to order offline.
I love the shopping experience in person as well as online and I like their products I can spend days in this store
The best pick me up after a long day. Ulta has really upped their game over the last few years and is on par with Sephora!
Very pleased with my experience at Ulta. I recently purchased the wrong color eyebrow pencil and didn't realize until I got home. I brought the product back for an exchange and they were very helpful and gracious in allowing me to swap out the product. Great products and great customer service!
Ulta has a lot of wonderful products, quite a few you can't find anywhere else. Their products Rande from hand soap, hair ties to make up, hair care, perfume to getting a make over or a new hair style.
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos