7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,449 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
I love this store. I always find everything I need and more. The staff is always very friendly and knowledgeable. Great prices. I once had to make an exchange and the process was quick and easy. I come here often
I love having the ability to go into their store but also the convenience of ordering online. They have a great variety of products and weekly sales and promotions. The Ulta line of make-up is is worth trying. Make sure you join their customer rewards program.
I love how the now carry the Paul Mitchell ginger awapi shampoo and conditioner. It's so maybe more convenient since they have it now and it smells so good and makes your hair so soft and shiny.
Ulta brand makeup is awesome I have very sensitive skin and it doesn't break me out. It is worth every penny would recommend every woman try ulta
The store is always clean. The aisles are easy to navigate. Staff is always super helpful.
Love this store even more. I can spend hours in there. It's got so many products and at such great prices. Like being in a candy store!
You can get anything from Ulta!! It's great! I like the different brand choices and the wide variety of fragrance, skincare, haircare, and of course makeup!
Decent selection but everything is very pricey. I love their perfumes and soaps that they offer.
I love Ulta for its prices but not really for the customer service. I have been incorrectly matched with my foundation on 3 occasions while at Ulta
Not only does Ulta sell high end brand cosmetics, like Urban Decay and Lancome, they also sell drugstore brands such as Maybelline and Revlon all in one stop. It really is the best of both worlds when shopping at Ulta, which also provides hair styling services, most everything a girl could need!
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos