7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.66 / 5 based on 23,498 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
They usually look terrific, have a great deal of product knowledge, and treat me well. A few times, I've gone in like a hot mess (on purpose), and they were not overly friendly to the point of almost judgmental. While they have knowledge, they need to work on acceptance
Love this store! I can walk in and find any product I need. Hair, face, body, fragrance, nails! I can even book an appointment to get my hair done and while it's processing - I can shop around the store! It's amazing. Saves time and I'm surrounded by well trained staff!
My favorite item from ulta that purchase time and time again is Too Faced mascara. I tried it a few years ago and have been hooked ever since! I have never found a mascara that makes my lashes look so long and full. Will definitely continue to repurchase for many years.
I love Ulta! Besides Target, Ulta is my go-to favorite place to buy makeup. They constantly have different deals and promotions going, so their prices are usually pretty reasonable. They also have a huge variety to choose from, so you can always find cool new products.
I love this store! I love how they sell both high end and drugstore style products. Their rewards program can not be beat and I am constantly being updated in point perks and different ways to save money on products I love! I hope to get some hair things in the future.
I recentally took my 14 year old daughter into a store and all I can say is that she was absolutely in heaven. She had no idea where she wanted to go first. She told me that there is just so much stuff here mom and that she could be in the store forever if I let her...
I love Ulta. Their prices are reasonable and they have a wide selection. My only complaint is that their Ulta cosmetics line is not as good as Sephora's store brand. I find the quality of it is not as good and they don't always have the colors/ shades I am looking for.
I love going to Ulta! They always have what I go into the store looking for and more! Many times I can get drug store brand items for cheaper at Ulta. They have great sales and great selection of luxury and drug store items. I would recommend Ulta to all of my friends!
Ulta is Sephora's sister in my mind. The only negative there is that they don't give samples. But you can try on in the store no problem. I go there for specific brands that Sephora doesn't carry. They even have affordable drug store products conveniently there for us.
I love Ulta! The employees are always sweet and helpful. If you don't know what a product is or what brand you're looking for they help you find what you need and even then some! I was able to find the best products for my skin because of the helpful employees at ulta.
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos