7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,369 Reviews
Top Questions See all 195 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
If you're looking for quality makeup, go to Ulta. Unfortunately, they are a bit pricey. I believe they sell Daisy by Marc Jacobs for around $100 while Sam's Club sells it for around $70. But that's the difference with shopping wholesale. They have a decent selection, but they could have broader choices.
There's an Ulta store near my work. I go there atleast once a week. I love the fact that you can get your eyebrows waxed, get your hair done, get a facial and shop for your beauty products all in one. This place is awesome.
I am in love with Ulta brand automatic eyeliner. It does not flake, but it is a bit pricey at $8, but worth it after using other similar products.
Ulta is my go-to for the days that I can't quite figure out what I want. I love that they carry products that are both drugstore brand and high-end ones! They have anything and everything for your beauty needs and it's brightly lit so when you test out products, you don't have to walk out wondering whether the color/shade that you got was a good fit!
Ulta carries almost every makeup you can think of! It usually doesn't matter what it is you'd need, they likely have it. From 5.00 makeup, to the expensive makeup, there's usually something for everyone! Even for you feet, brittle hair! It's your go to place to feel beautiful again!
Ulta is just amazing also very affordable, amazing quality products! The best part is the price soooo adorable, I can afford this and I'm a stay at home mom. I love going their the staff are so helpful!
I have bought the naked palettes from ulta. The products are amazing! Would highly recommend.
My favorite go-to makeup store when I don't wanna fight the crowd at the mall. I love that they have professional lines, hair care, and skin care all in one place!
I love the large variety of both high end and affordable makeup that ulta provides. Whether I need foundation, lotion, or a hair care service I know I can always go to this store for a large selection and great services that await me.
You can never go wrong with Ulta because they offer high end and drug store makeup. They have makeup for all age and some can be expensive but a lot are affordable. My favorite purchase was the tarte concealer shape tape! I would definitely recommend it to anyone!
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos