7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.66 / 5 based on 23,500 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
I've bought some products. Mostly hair stuff. I asked about a color, which I saw somewhere and I got looked at like I was stupid. After that they were nice but not my best moment. Also they are very expensive. I bought a mirror, which had one out of box next to it, so I assumed it was the same size. It was not! It was a smaller size. It was a light up mirror but still. The price was around $40, so the bigger one would most likely been a lot more.
I love Ulta, but my hometown store has really been lacking this past year. It's messy and the employees are generally unhelpful and impolite. They never have any of the free gift items! I have been to great Ulta stores though! I may just order online from now on.
For everything from high-end to drugstore beauty Ulta is the place to go it is your one stop shop. My favorite purchase was my Anastasia Beverly hills Modern Renaissance pallet. I make a trip to Ulta atleast once a week and recommend it to all my friends and family.
I love Ulta's skin care items, as well as their makeup. They have reasonable priced makeup that is of good quality. I love their eye shadows and nail polishes.
Ulta used to be my go to place for beauty products. They have EVERYTHING you could need, I was so upset when they closed down the one by me. I hope it's still as great everywhere else
Love ulta and their points rewards system! I love their ulta brand soaps they are just as good if not better than BBW. I also love that they carry Essie, poi and China glaze nail
I really love ulta mineral foundation for my go to for making my face look even colored and fresh looking for the day.The ulta blush is awesome and I love to try different colors .
Love this store! Friendly staff, awesome selection, and always something new to check out!
I love shea moisture products so I know I will have a large variety to choose from when I go to ulta...plus amazing variety of makeup...just wish I could afford it all!!!
Go to store for beauty and overall women care. Love going to ulta and getting deals. I personally do not wear a lot of makeup, but the things that I do wear I typically get here. Prices are affordable and its so fun to just walk around and look at new products.
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos