7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,283 Reviews
Top Questions See all 194 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
I could spend all day shopping and looking around at Ulta. The staff is well educated on all beauty products that they sell'.
Another great makeup store very comparable to Sephora. But the wonderful thing about this store is that they have all the drugstore brand makeup as well. The workers are great at helping you find what you need. I like the salon in store too; it makes it convenient to shop.
Ulta is a great store with many different brands and options. While the prices can be higher than normal drugstores, they always offer discounts and coupon codes. The stores are organized well, and the staff is friendly and helpful. This is a great store for beauty lovers.
ULTA IS THE MOST WONDERFUL PLACE IN THE WORLD. Ulta is my home away from home. It is so bright and colorful and the employees are always so friendly and cheerful. I love how they carry both high-end and drugstore products, and there's always a sale on something going on! It is super easy to collect points in the rewards program, and they give you a full size high end makeup item as your birthday gift (I've gotten Urban Decay eyeshadow singles and BareMinerals lipglosses), as well as a $10 off coupon that works on ANYTHING if you're a platinum member. The only complaint I have is that I wish the stores were bigger so they could carry even more makeup. 1000000/10 stars!!!
Customer service isn't always on point but I can usually find what I need without any help. It's nice they carry a wide selection on brands so you're able to get everything you need in one shot. I go to ulta on a regular basis.
Have pricier lines plus drug store brands. Cover all price ranges. Great selection. Knowledgeable workers too.
Ulta used to be my go to place for beauty products. They have EVERYTHING you could need, I was so upset when they closed down the one by me. I hope it's still as great everywhere else
Ulta carries many brands that are afforable but also carry expensive brands. I like the variety of products because they have things that are not available in drugstores.
My favorite go-to makeup store when I don't wanna fight the crowd at the mall. I love that they have professional lines, hair care, and skin care all in one place!
I love Ulta, and i love their coupons and discounts, but it's also been a hit or miss for me as to which products I find in store. I do love how they have testers for mostly anything, including drugstore products.
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos