7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.66 / 5 based on 23,500 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
I love Ulta! They always have great deal on their personal branded items and the quality always impresses me. I think its great that there is always some sort of coupon available online for customers so you feel like you are getting a little but of a break. Thanks Ulta!
From drugstore brands such as Maybelline and L'Oréal which are super affordable to Benefit and Laura Gellar they have all the best brands there. They have a great rewards program and they also let you use manufacturers and Ulta coupons combined to save even more money 💰
Ahhh Ulta. My first makeup store love! Ulta will always hold a special place in my heart bit their customer service stinks. There employees arent the best but the actual store is good and you can get drugstore and highend. If the employees were better id give it 5 stars
They usually look terrific, have a great deal of product knowledge, and treat me well. A few times, I've gone in like a hot mess (on purpose), and they were not overly friendly to the point of almost judgmental. While they have knowledge, they need to work on acceptance
Ulta is a great store for buying beauty products. It is unique in that you can buy high end as well as affordable beauty products. They also have a great haircare section. The app is a good tool to use as well. You never have to remember your coupon if you have the app.
I love Ulta matte makeup primer. I've tried probably 20 brands over the years. On my scale this one ranks just as good as high end primers such as Too Faced& Smashbox. Great results and easier on the pocketbook. I usually stock up at Christmas time and buy 2/get 2 free!
Ulta is my go to for everything! I had to use a hair thinning shampoo by Redken before and they were the only store to have it. I could not find it at first but when I asked an associate where the product was she was very familiar with the store and took me right to it!
I love ULTA! I love that I can get fancy brands and drugstore brands all in the same place. And they have an awesome perfume/cologne section. Their rewards program is also great, plus they do coupons or free item deals alot. Their store brand shower gels are legit, too.
I love Ulta. I think it's great that they offer drugstore and high end products. I spend a lot of time and money in that place. The only thing I would change about it is the samples they offer when you purchase online. The samples are always small and terrible products.
I love how Ulta carries both luxury and drugstore brands of makeup. Unfortunately they don't allow coupons for the luxury brand items and the 3.50 off 10 coupon on drugstore items just got hiked up to 15. Their loyalty program is great because your points equal dollars.
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos