7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.66 / 5 based on 23,473 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
I love Ulta. It has so many brands of makeup, high end and drugstore brands. The products they sell are great quality and I have had many great purchases from Ulta that I do not regret buying. It s very affordable for every product they sell even the high end products and especially with the drugstore brand products.
Ulta always sells the best and elite products. I ran out of eyeliner and had to run to ulta because what girl doesn't need and use eyeliner on a daily basis? Kat Von D is my product to go for when I'm choosing eyeliner because it glides on so easily for you.
I love ulta and the rewards program that turns into cash back on ANYTHING in the store! Plus the fact that they have both high end and drugstore is such a bonus.
I freaking love love love love Ulta!!! They have the best sales! They also have plenty of double or triple your points days. Everything ships super fast! The stores are huge and well stocked! I tell everyone about Ulta!
I recently got a new hair straightener at ulta. Overall I think the stores could hire better employees to work the busy stores. I'm happy with the product I got, but I am always disappointed in the service.
I love going into Ulta. The ladies are always so helpful. Whether you are dying you hair, doing highlights, or just need some info on nail polish they love to help. I recommend this store for beginners. Highly recommend.
I recently purchased the tarte shape tape concealer and I loved it! It it's a bit pricey but it's worth it.
I love shopping at ultra and their products! The have high quality products abs they also offer coupons
I love ulta! They have a great rewards system! I love the money off deals! The only thing I don't like about Ulta is there brand of makeup is made in China. I would recommend my friends to shop there!
The day I went into Ulta my first time ever I was greeted by the most friendly/knowledgeable girls I've ever met! Of course they asked if they could help me with anything. I was there to buy some new foundation because my skin tone feels impossible to match with most being tinted way too pink (I'm super olive toned). One of the girls asked if there was any brand I was particularly wanting and when I replied with no she came back with urban decay. By far the best foundation I have ever used! It feels so light and lasts all day. Along with it I bought the urban decay bleeding brush and urban decay setting spray. It was by far the best purchase I've ever made! Still to this day use all of them!
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos