7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,278 Reviews
Top Questions See all 194 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
Not only do they have high end brands but they also have drug store brands, which I like. I was a little surprised that they don't carry E.L.F products however their overall selection is great. I felt that the employees were approachable & professional. The employees made me feel welcome and were very helpful. They were able to answer my questions as well as personal insight for a few of the products. Highly recommend shopping with this company.
I absolutely love Ulta. they actually recently opened one here at my local mall but , what i have to say is that they sell anything to do with skin care to cometics and even include a hair salon inside so, i think that Ulta is a big recommendation ! i promise you will love what's inside.
Love Ulta! I get a lot of my beauty products both online and in the have things for all price range. Excellent quality products!
i like ulta and it's awesome they have makeup at every price point, but their rewards program isn't the best, plus the free "perks" you get with an online purchase are almost always ulta brand or foil packets, and you normally have to spend at least $50, where other places it's usually $25-35 for deluxe samples
I have used the urban decay naked 2 eyeshadow palette. I have dark brown eyes and the eyeshadow colors that come jn this is perfect for dark eyes. Coverage is great and stays on all day long.
I LOVE Ulta! It is my favorite make up store. I love that there is a variety of prices; not everything is super expensive. They also have a huge variety of makeup and make up brands. I could spend all day in Ulta and not get bored, they have so many amazing products
I love ULTA! It's a one stop shop for all your beauty needs. You can buy high end and drug store products all in one shop. With great quality products, you're sure to find what you need.
I LOVE Ulta. They always have great sales and coupon savings, along with a great rewards program! I love my platinum benefits! Wide selection of brands, products, and quality services.
I love their reward points system and I find many unrecognized name brands here that work very effectively
Customer service isn't always on point but I can usually find what I need without any help. It's nice they carry a wide selection on brands so you're able to get everything you need in one shot. I go to ulta on a regular basis.
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos