BY ULTA #2 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Liz B.
San Antonio, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ulta has a great selection of products and a wide variety of brands. They are always in stock and always have what i need.
nick w.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love how the now carry the Paul Mitchell ginger awapi shampoo and conditioner. It's so maybe more convenient since they have it now and it smells so good and makes your hair so soft and shiny.
Sarha A.
Bakersfield, CA
Ive only been to ulta twice and i was slightly overwhelmed when first walking in but only because i didnt realize how big the store really was. If u need something beauty related and u cant find it go to ulta.
Lisa S.
Buffalo, NY
The store is always clean. The aisles are easy to navigate. Staff is always super helpful.
Dawn S.
Walnut Creek, CA
Ulta and Sephora are my go to beauty stores. I typically shop Ulta when I get one of their coupons or they're having one of their 20% off sales. They have certain items that are Ulta exclusives that I like to buy, and I do buy a lot of the non-prestige cosmetics there as well as hair products.
Siena H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
You can get anything from Ulta!! It's great! I like the different brand choices and the wide variety of fragrance, skincare, haircare, and of course makeup!
Monique B.
Kingston, TN
Their customer service is fantastic! They really try their best to help you find whatever it is you need. I could spend all day everyday in there. I would love to work there but I wouldn't make it home with my paycheck. It would be spent in there.
Cynthia  D.
Vista, CA
I love Ulta for its prices but not really for the customer service. I have been incorrectly matched with my foundation on 3 occasions while at Ulta
Ashley B.
Monrovia , IN
My go to makeup store!! I love the staff and the rewards program is fantastic! They have such a vast selection of brands so it's a one stop shop with everything you need!
Emily B.
Waukesha, WI
I love the huge selection at Ulta! The prices are great as is the customer service!
And the brow bar! Omg! I go as often as possible.
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Lynnsay B.
Pekin, IN
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?