7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,466 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
I love love love Ulta! I enjoy being able to browse and try the products prior to purchasing. I like that they carry both high end and drugstore brands, so I'm able to pick up anything that I'm needing in one place. I also like that they run sales on drug store brands frequently!
I love Ulta! One stop shop for affordable makeup and high end makeup PLUS THE SALON😍
Always can find what I need at Ulta. Many locations also have a Benefit Brow Bar so I can always get my brows done while I'm there too!
Ulta is definitely a go to for all of your beauty needs and wants for in store purposes. The staff can be helpful but not always polite.
I like ulta it's always clean and neat and less stuffed than sephora. I just wish they would give samples like Sephora did. I also like that they have a drug store section to their makeup so you can get everything all done at once if you needed it.
Went to Ulta and purchase the NYX concealer and thought it was a very great product. Would recommend to others. Have tried their nail polish and shampoos. Love me some Ulta!
I always have a pleasant experience when I shop at Ulta. They have a large array of products. I shop there at least once a month. I love how willing everyone is to help me. I will continue shopping there.
Ulta is my happy place. I'm a huge lover of all things make up, body and hair. The staff is helpful and I can usually find things I don't find in other department stores.
I really like Ulta. I recently just bought 3 items from them. Lip gloss and lipstick combo from Tarte. Some hair clips.
Ulta is like Disneyland for the beauty industry. It had such a variety of items within any price range. It has great makeup options especially.
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos