BY ULTA #2 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?455 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Ashley A.
Leander, TX
I love the ulta brand bath products. I even gave all my friends gift sets for Christmas. They are always on sale!
kalisha p.
Monmouth, OR
Great variety of high end products and drugstore products and then someūüėé....
Elizabeth B.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Ulta rocks with their coupons and reward program! They carry an amazing variety of makeup products, hair products, and even perfume. They have amazing customer service too.
Sonya V.
Corp Christi, TX
I bought the maybeline pro contour pallette from ulta, when I first decided to try and do a contour. I was lost as to what I should try. This awesome lady came up to me and litteraly spent 30 mins helping me around the store. She even helped me stay on my budget! The pallette was awesome! Very blenable and not to orange for my fair skin tone.
Eliza J.
Perry, IA
Nyx products and hair creams makeup from there store and things I see I want to use and see if I like
Amanda V.
I can't rave enough about how amazing the Ulta stores are. SO much variety and so much more reasonably price than it's competitors. I love the body and hair products the most, I also recently went for the pink hair strip for breast cancer awareness. Such nice people.
Morgan H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really love the rewards system at Ulta! Such a great place to find high and low end makeup! Every time I see one I love to stop by and sample great products both high end and drugstore.
Kayla R.
I love Ulta Beauty! They have products that fit into any budget. From NYX to Urban Decay or Maybelline to Benefit - they have it all! I have yet to try their beauty salon. I prefer Ulta over Sephora because they have more of a selection and special products that you can only find there.
Missy C.
I like coming here because it's convenient when I need high end brands and drug store brands, I can get both here in one trip. Love how they always have specials too.
Allyson M.
Fresno, CA
The Ulta brand nail polish was not what I was expecting. The formula was slightly liquidy and it chipped very easily. I would not use this product again.
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Lynnsay B.
Pekin, IN
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?