7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,348 Reviews
Top Questions See all 195 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
I love the ulta brand bath products. I even gave all my friends gift sets for Christmas. They are always on sale!
Great variety of high end products and drugstore products and then some😎....
Ulta rocks with their coupons and reward program! They carry an amazing variety of makeup products, hair products, and even perfume. They have amazing customer service too.
I bought the maybeline pro contour pallette from ulta, when I first decided to try and do a contour. I was lost as to what I should try. This awesome lady came up to me and litteraly spent 30 mins helping me around the store. She even helped me stay on my budget! The pallette was awesome! Very blenable and not to orange for my fair skin tone.
Nyx products and hair creams makeup from there store and things I see I want to use and see if I like
I can't rave enough about how amazing the Ulta stores are. SO much variety and so much more reasonably price than it's competitors. I love the body and hair products the most, I also recently went for the pink hair strip for breast cancer awareness. Such nice people.
I really love the rewards system at Ulta! Such a great place to find high and low end makeup! Every time I see one I love to stop by and sample great products both high end and drugstore.
I love Ulta Beauty! They have products that fit into any budget. From NYX to Urban Decay or Maybelline to Benefit - they have it all! I have yet to try their beauty salon. I prefer Ulta over Sephora because they have more of a selection and special products that you can only find there.
I like coming here because it's convenient when I need high end brands and drug store brands, I can get both here in one trip. Love how they always have specials too.
The Ulta brand nail polish was not what I was expecting. The formula was slightly liquidy and it chipped very easily. I would not use this product again.
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos