7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,309 Reviews
Top Questions See all 194 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
From makeup to bath bombs...you can get just about all of your daily look needs at Ulta. The prices are so affordable that is is almost concerning, the quality is great as well. I have recommended so many people to Ulta and I will continue to shop there as long as I can.
I love Ulta, a little cheaper than sephora and they have the best coupons in the mail! They usually have sales too! I go here fairly often and the staff is always so helpful and kind! I just really wish there were take home samples! Overall, great store with fair prices!
My favorite item from ulta that purchase time and time again is Too Faced mascara. I tried it a few years ago and have been hooked ever since! I have never found a mascara that makes my lashes look so long and full. Will definitely continue to repurchase for many years.
From drugstore brands such as Maybelline and L'Oréal which are super affordable to Benefit and Laura Gellar they have all the best brands there. They have a great rewards program and they also let you use manufacturers and Ulta coupons combined to save even more money 💰
I love Ulta! They always have great deal on their personal branded items and the quality always impresses me. I think its great that there is always some sort of coupon available online for customers so you feel like you are getting a little but of a break. Thanks Ulta!
They usually look terrific, have a great deal of product knowledge, and treat me well. A few times, I've gone in like a hot mess (on purpose), and they were not overly friendly to the point of almost judgmental. While they have knowledge, they need to work on acceptance
i bought the Anastasia dip brow pomade and it is the best brow pomade i have ever used. it is better then any drug store brow pomade product i have used. it keeps my eyebrows looking good and amazing all day long. i would not trade that eyebrow pomade for anything else.
I love Ulta. I think it's great that they offer drugstore and high end products. I spend a lot of time and money in that place. The only thing I would change about it is the samples they offer when you purchase online. The samples are always small and terrible products.
Ulta is one of those you cant walk out without spending a buttload of money stores. Everything is at a great price but there are so many choices you cant help but buy a little of everything. If you have time you should stop in to the beauty salon for a new cut or color!
Ulta is very inexpensive and affordable ! I love going here when i don't have time to shop at sephora or MAC ! It can't get any better ! I love it and my shopping experiences have all been great! All the products are very worth every penny! I would highly recommend ulta
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos