7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,423 Reviews
Top Questions See all 195 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
I buy online and at the store. I always find what I'm looking for. The sales people are always helpful. The makeup that I've purchased have been reasonable. I go there a lot especially when they get new stuff.
I always have a pleasant experience when I shop at Ulta. They have a large array of products. I shop there at least once a month. I love how willing everyone is to help me. I will continue shopping there.
My Ulta is a fairly new store. It's always clean and organized and stocked well. The staff aren't overwhelmingly friendly or annoying. It's a nice store and I enjoy my experiences when I visit. I go a few times a month.
I really like Ulta. I recently just bought 3 items from them. Lip gloss and lipstick combo from Tarte. Some hair clips.
I went to Ulta a couple times and nobody greats me when I walk in like other stores. Maybe it's the town I'm in that they don't really care ,but I'm always looking for them to help me find certain things I need
I love Ulta! Service is great and they constantly have coupons and deals running! I also love that you can earn points to spend on anything, even high-end makeup, instead of just certain designated point perks.
Ok customers service good produces sometime they have good sales. The product verity is wonderful. The product i need is always there.
I mean what bad can be said about this store. Basically, every makeup brand you could want..it's there. Great quality
Ulta always has great sales! There are sooooo many products to go through! Customer service is not that great...I had bought something online that was on sale and they charged full price. I called to see of they were going to fix it and the CSR said no. I had to pry a gift card or reimbursement from him.
I bought a Toofaced Born This Way foundation in the shade vanilla at Ulta. The employee that helped me find my shade was friendly and knew what she was doing. I absolutely love this foundation!!! It's light weight and full coverage! 1 pump can really do a lot with a beauty blender. Not to mention that the packaging is soooo beautiful.
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos