BY ULTA #2 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?455 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Nicole G.
Love this store! Friendly staff, awesome selection, and always something new to check out!
Alexis G.
Beaver Dam, KY
I got everything pretty cheap, and they had a buy one get one 50% off so i got two of everything that i bought ! and i got an amazing sample of shampoo, and perfume, very good quality of everything! i loved the matte lipstick i got from here ! definitely will go back!
Dayana V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Go to store for beauty and overall women care. Love going to ulta and getting deals. I personally do not wear a lot of makeup, but the things that I do wear I typically get here. Prices are affordable and its so fun to just walk around and look at new products.
Lauren S.
Laramie, WY
I could spend hours in this store and wayyyy too much money! They have almost everything you'll need cosmetic wise.
Lina R.
I love ulta because it's way closer to me than sephora. Out of all the employees usually only one will actually help me out. I'm normally wandering around that store looking for assistance, before I just grab what I want and go. If I have question about new product I'll go to sephora.
Shannon B.
Woodstock, GA
Ulta is a great store with many different brands and options. While the prices can be higher than normal drugstores, they always offer discounts and coupon codes. The stores are organized well, and the staff is friendly and helpful. This is a great store for beauty lovers.
Ashley A.
Harrisonville, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love that Ulta offers such a WIDE variety of products. They have high end and drug store products, as well as a full skincare and haircare selection.
Courtney H.
Bristol, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This store offers a wide array of beauty products, including higher-end beauty products along with drug store beauty products.
Carla S.
Vevay, IN
Friendly service and such a great selection of products. I can always go in and grab small items for gifts or stocking stuffers. Even if I feel like going crazy and experimenting with something new I know I will find it at Ulta.
Emily D.
Banner Elk
Ulta is amazing so many different brands. They help in so many ways and products I buy from there are always amazing and last long. I've bought a lot of foundation and eyeshadow palettes from there and i always love them.
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Lynnsay B.
Pekin, IN
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?