7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,426 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
I love going to ULTA because they have great varity of both drug store and high-end makeup. I usually get my eyebrows done at ULTA benefit brow section. I purchase all my hot tools from ulta because they ave great coupons and you can accumulate points for very dollar you spend!
So many beauty products i love one stop shopping at ulta and they have literally everything a girl could need!
I was shocked a few weeks ago at all the products I got from Ulta for only $35.00. They are the only store I know that carries Makeup Revolution and they have amazing products for a great price. I was able to get a makeup revolution shimmer brick..makeup revolution rose gold 2 blush palette two makeup revolution lipstick.. And the Carli Bybel eye-shadow palette all for $35.00..I do like that they sell more affordable items than Sephora
What I like about ULTA is that I can find my drugstore products and high- end products in one place but the shopping experience wasn't really good 'cause after a long time searching for someone who can help me find a foundation I decided to leave cause nobody showed up.
Ulta is my all-time favorite beauty supply store for many reasons. It offers so many different brands--from drugstore to high-end--and good sales every so often.
I love Ulta. It is a great one stop shop. I go to Ulta about once a week and is surprised about all the new products every time I go. My shopping experiences are always positive and I will keep going there as long as I love!
I love Ulta because they have a good mixture of high end and drug store products. They are always having sales too, great place to shop at.
I love the variety of products that Ulta carries. In a single shopping trip, you can pick up "drug store" brands like NYX and Ardell as well as higher-end brands like Urban Decay, Too Faced, and Anastasia Beverly Hills. They also have a large range of hair products. They always have coupons, and although they're usually only valid on the less expensive brands, they do sometimes have good coupons on the higher-end products. Their rewards system is also fantastic! Instead of earning deluxe samples like at Sephora, you earn actual money to spend on future purchases. And that money racks up quickly, especially if you take advantage of the point multipliers. My only complaint is that you usually have to spend a minimum of $50 to get free shipping online, and I hate to make trips to the physical store.
Ulta is great! I love it because they carry a very wide variety of beauty products. Whether I want the name brand stuff or even their brand.
The NYX powder I purchased has been my go-to beauty product since I purchased it a month ago. The powder goes on smoothly and stays on all day! I highly recommend this product!
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos