BY ULTA #2 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Alexandria P.
Columbia, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
This place is your one stop shop for all things beauty. They have just about anything from makeup to hair to skincare and fragrance. They carry a lot of amazing brands and have really good sales as well. They also have a full salon and brow bar along with makeup artists.
Maya P.
I bought Clinique foundation from Ulta a few weeks ago and the ladies working their were so helpful in finding the right shade for my darker skintone. My mum and I go there for facials regularly and are introduced to new skincare but also shop there for our makeup needs.
Anne D.
I love this store for their selection of products. Combining high end with drugstore brands all in one place makes going to Ulta very convenient. I can find all my beauty supplies in once place and with the rewards program I can reap benefits from being a loyal customer.
Cari H.
Detroit, MI
Ulta has amazing deals! They also have so many products that my first stop, Sephora, doesn't have, such as the Skyn Iceland line. Their samples and gift with purchases are always a plus, making every purchase super affordable, and I'll definitely continue shopping there.
Kayleigh S.
Richmond, TX
I always find what I am looking for at Ulta. I also always find new products every time I go. My local Ulta always has products in stock and is always ready to help with any beauty questions or questions about their products. Ulta is definitely my go to place for makeup.
Julie K.
Rochester, NY
I like ulta for finding hard-to-pin-down brands and more depth of lines from drugstore brands. I find they don't have a ton of high end brands especially for fragrance and skincare but do appreciate the extensive hair section. Good prices, rewards program could use work.
Nicole C.
This is my go-to store when I need to stock up on make up or other beauty products. They have good sales in their circulars and I usually end up getting a lot of products for not as much as I thought I would spend. Staff there are friendly and always willing to help you.
Annie B.
Walbridge, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not as good as Sephora. Ulta always seems so unorganized. They have some good products, but they're so poorly distributed. And their "signature" brand is no good. It's a rip off for what it is. I prefer Sephora to Ulta, and I will not be shopping here in the near future.
Ashley K.
Somerset, KY
Ulta is my all time favorite store! From the deals to the millions of different make up brands it's a dream come true for any girly girl. They need to put a Starbucks in there. Simply because I spend so much time there I need a quick pick me up after the first 3 hours ;)
Megan J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ulta is my absolute favorite make up store! They have a lot of great products - including exclusives. Their reward system is hands down the best. They have great prices on pretty much all their products and carry a huge selection of major brands - high end and drugstore.
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Lynnsay B.
Pekin, IN
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?