BY ULTA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?455 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Sarah W.
Pasadena, CA
Ulta is my favorite place to shop for beauty products. So many options to choose from. I love the it cosmetics line and Mac. Everyone is always really helpful and I love that they will color match you to foundations and try them out.
Stefani S.
Edinburg, TX
Ulta is a great place to get your beauty favorites there. They have great deals and the money you spend there is rewarded to you back in points. Great place to get gifts. I recommend shopping here. I am going to keep shopping here.
Tiffany G.
Austin, TX
Ulta is great if you want a mix of high end and low end products. I wish they had more high end brands, but I can usually find something there they I want or need. Sometimes they have pretty great coupons too.
Lindsey o.
Indianapolis, IN
I live in a rather busy area so if I can't make it to the Bare minerals store Ulta is my go to. The store is always clean, they are always friendsly , and I always buy more then what I came for. I went to purchase my regular foundation, and ended up with facial cleaning products. I love ulta in general.
Abby M.
I usually like to shop online, and purchase items I know I have used before. I usually can find what I'm looking for, the store to me, seems very jumbled. Usually is very clean, bright, and light. I usually would prefer Sephora over Ulta due to the Return policy.
Georgia A.
Hollywood , CA
Ulta is an amazing beauty store! Always weekly coupon discounts, freebies with purchases, and also some samples thrown in. They offer higher end makeup and also some lower name brands, which makes them an amazing place to shop at. I am a college student on a budget, but with their constant deals I have got a lot of great beauty products at a fraction of what you would pay elsewhere.
I also just made Platinum status with their customer rewards program!
Aidan M.
There is a local ulta near me and i go all the time! They have everything from makeup to hair dryers! I love to buy their inexpensive face masks and lotions!
dana b.
This store is amazing. They have awesome customer service and about 90 percent of the products i use. Also the rewards system is bomb !
Josephine V.
Bronx, NY
Better than sephora and you get cutter things not only name brands but also drug stores which is a win for me
sharee r.
Kenosha, WI
I loveeeeee ulta! This is the place to go for the best bang for tour buck! Great service.
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Lynnsay B.