BY ULTA #2 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?455 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Mia R.
Scranton, PA
It has always been hard for me to find the right kind of press powder. Ulta helped me out so much. Color matching me and all. I love my new press powder. #ulta #presspowder #finallyfoundone!
Cricket W.
Red Oak, TX
Love Ulta! They have something for everybody, whether you have $5.00 or $500.00 you will find what you need. They offer plenty of diversity as well, even their brand is awesome.
Allyson M.
Fresno, CA
The Ulta brand nail polish was not what I was expecting. The formula was slightly liquidy and it chipped very easily. I would not use this product again.
Jenn C.
Coldwater, MI
I love love love the two faced primer! I swear it's like you cannot even see that I have any pores ( which is becoming a problem as I age) also it makes my skin feel flawless!
Katey M.
Ulta is the perfect place for makeup and beauty lovers. They offer a wide range of products and prices that allows everyone to find high quality products on any budget. I love shopping there and checking out all of the latest beauty products in person, especially since they offer the chance to try out a lot of products in store before committing to a purchase that might be a bit pricey. I love Ulta and definitely recommend it to all the ladies in my life.
Miranda W.
Watertown, NY
Ulta always sells the best and elite products. I ran out of eyeliner and had to run to ulta because what girl doesn't need and use eyeliner on a daily basis? Kat Von D is my product to go for when I'm choosing eyeliner because it glides on so easily for you.
Emily D.
Banner Elk
Ulta is amazing so many different brands. They help in so many ways and products I buy from there are always amazing and last long. I've bought a lot of foundation and eyeshadow palettes from there and i always love them.
Nicole P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I freaking love love love love Ulta!!! They have the best sales! They also have plenty of double or triple your points days. Everything ships super fast! The stores are huge and well stocked! I tell everyone about Ulta!
Isabel V.
San Tan Valley
Love this store, love to shop here and find beautiful makeup to try. I've tried many of Ulta products and love their face products
Jasmin T.
Athens, AL
I love going into Ulta. The ladies are always so helpful. Whether you are dying you hair, doing highlights, or just need some info on nail polish they love to help. I recommend this store for beginners. Highly recommend.
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Lynnsay B.
Pekin, IN
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?