BY ULTA #2 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Liz B.
San Antonio, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ulta has a great selection of products and a wide variety of brands. They are always in stock and always have what i need.
Stephanie T.
East Islip, NY
I like ulta for the coupons that they have once in a while that allow use of a prestigious brand of makeup. What I don't like about ulta is they do not give samples. Makeup is sometimes hard to match especially when it comes to skin tones. Other then that I do enjoy my trips into the store.
member-f375facf8
I love ulta! they have the best rewards program and always have the best sales and the best coupons, so worth the money. Love how easy it is to demo a product, not as busy as sephora. workers allow you to do your own business unless you need help finding something.
Shena H.
Birchwood, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love Ulta! They have a great rewards program. Prices are competitive. They carry tons of products! I love their Ulta lotions, purchase make-up, & also get great men's items too.
I love shopping at Ulta. I use my rewards card each time I shop and save. I love that they have their own brand and it is cheaper than the big brand names. I have used their brand BB cream and love it. It has good coverage and stays on all day. The employees at Ulta are always so helpful.
Ashlee e.
I love the gel nail polish from ulta! I mainly LOVE it because it actually stays on your nails for 2 weeks! No chips no smudges... My nails look great and feel so smooth for the entire time!
Cierra B.
wake village, TX
i love utla! hands down my favorite store! i can get all my favorite brands like tarte! i just got a new tarte pallet and it was fantastic, the only con is they dont always have everything in stock in store and dont update the website. i will always shop at ulta!
Claudine S.
Houma, LA
I purchased an eyebrow highlighter at Ulta. I wasn't sure how to apply it properly, but the woman at the makeup stand was able to give me some tips. It is now a product that I use every day. It was pretty pricey, but a little really goes a long way, and the pencil will last a while.
Jacqueline B.
Longview, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I could spend every dime in Ulta! One of my favorite things about Ulta is the wide variety of products and price points they carry. You can find everything from drugstore to high end makeup, skin care, hair care and tools all in one place!
Peggy K.
Westerville, OH
Love ULTA! They have so much! I buy all my shampoos, conditioners, self tanning products, mineral make-up, eyeliners, primers and a lot of the Sexy hair products. I could buy the store out if I could! And returning products is very easy.
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Lynnsay B.