BY ULTA #2 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Sloan G.
Tampa, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ulta is one of my favorite places. I love that I can go to Ulta and get lots of different things at the same time. You can get high-end products here, as well as drug store products. I also like that they have many different hair care products, as well as a place to get facials and new hairstyles.
Cricket W.
Red Oak, TX
Love Ulta! They have something for everybody, whether you have $5.00 or $500.00 you will find what you need. They offer plenty of diversity as well, even their brand is awesome.
Dawn S.
Walnut Creek, CA
Ulta and Sephora are my go to beauty stores. I typically shop Ulta when I get one of their coupons or they're having one of their 20% off sales. They have certain items that are Ulta exclusives that I like to buy, and I do buy a lot of the non-prestige cosmetics there as well as hair products.
Jenn C.
Coldwater, MI
I love love love the two faced primer! I swear it's like you cannot even see that I have any pores ( which is becoming a problem as I age) also it makes my skin feel flawless!
Brooke H.
Ulta hands down deserves 5 stars. Their customer service is always great, their rewards program is great, and their prices are far more reliable than Sephora, for example. They always have great deals and sales going on and they also always have some sort of a coupon available for use. I definitely recommend this over Sephora because they simply have more affordable avenues than Sephora does almost 100% of the time.
Miranda W.
Watertown, NY
Ulta always sells the best and elite products. I ran out of eyeliner and had to run to ulta because what girl doesn't need and use eyeliner on a daily basis? Kat Von D is my product to go for when I'm choosing eyeliner because it glides on so easily for you.
Alyssa B.
Louisville, KY
I like their rewards system and shampoo sales the best, but they do not have the color selection that Sephora does.
Nicole P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I freaking love love love love Ulta!!! They have the best sales! They also have plenty of double or triple your points days. Everything ships super fast! The stores are huge and well stocked! I tell everyone about Ulta!
Kayla R.
I love Ulta Beauty! They have products that fit into any budget. From NYX to Urban Decay or Maybelline to Benefit - they have it all! I have yet to try their beauty salon. I prefer Ulta over Sephora because they have more of a selection and special products that you can only find there.
Jasmin T.
Athens, AL
I love going into Ulta. The ladies are always so helpful. Whether you are dying you hair, doing highlights, or just need some info on nail polish they love to help. I recommend this store for beginners. Highly recommend.
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Lynnsay B.
Pekin, IN
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?