BY ULTA #2 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?455 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Megan S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This place rocks! Love ulta! They always have very informative people working for them and they cater to your every need! And if you don't have a lot of money to spend...their product line is always affordable and of good quality! Much love to ulta!💗💗💗💗
Isha M.
I discovered Ulta in 2009, but I didn't really take advantage of their membership program until 2013. I love the salon, the extensive product line, and the fact that they carry both high and quality drugstore brands with regular sales that motivate me to take excellent care of myself. I was very impressed with the customer service when a beauty consultant at the store quickly solved one of my most difficult beauty challenges with an excellent product in under 30 minutes. I love that the salon services also boost one's accumulated reward points. I've actually been able to use them!
Dana R.
Marietta, OH
I get anything here. I get hair, nails, or any thing to care for my body and it's needs.
Kelly G.
Matthews, NC
I always buy Mario Bodescu from Ulta and love it. I use their face wash on a daily basis and it works immensely.
Maggie K.
Madison, MS
Ulta is a great store!I love ow they carry both drug store and high end makeup products! I got here almost once or twice a week! They have so much more than just makeup too! Their services such as the Benefit Brow Bar is also amazing!
Cricket W.
Red Oak, TX
Love Ulta! They have something for everybody, whether you have $5.00 or $500.00 you will find what you need. They offer plenty of diversity as well, even their brand is awesome.
Sarha A.
Bakersfield, CA
Ive only been to ulta twice and i was slightly overwhelmed when first walking in but only because i didnt realize how big the store really was. If u need something beauty related and u cant find it go to ulta.
Jenn C.
Coldwater, MI
I love love love the two faced primer! I swear it's like you cannot even see that I have any pores ( which is becoming a problem as I age) also it makes my skin feel flawless!
Lindsey L.
Mt Pleasant, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Best beauty store out there. A great combo of both high end and normal value products. Will continue to shop at Ulta regularly.
Miranda W.
Watertown, NY
Ulta always sells the best and elite products. I ran out of eyeliner and had to run to ulta because what girl doesn't need and use eyeliner on a daily basis? Kat Von D is my product to go for when I'm choosing eyeliner because it glides on so easily for you.
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Lynnsay B.
Pekin, IN
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?