7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,276 Reviews
Top Questions See all 194 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
This place rocks! Love ulta! They always have very informative people working for them and they cater to your every need! And if you don't have a lot of money to spend...their product line is always affordable and of good quality! Much love to ulta!💗💗💗💗
I discovered Ulta in 2009, but I didn't really take advantage of their membership program until 2013. I love the salon, the extensive product line, and the fact that they carry both high and quality drugstore brands with regular sales that motivate me to take excellent care of myself. I was very impressed with the customer service when a beauty consultant at the store quickly solved one of my most difficult beauty challenges with an excellent product in under 30 minutes. I love that the salon services also boost one's accumulated reward points. I've actually been able to use them!
I get anything here. I get hair, nails, or any thing to care for my body and it's needs.
I always buy Mario Bodescu from Ulta and love it. I use their face wash on a daily basis and it works immensely.
Ulta is a great store!I love ow they carry both drug store and high end makeup products! I got here almost once or twice a week! They have so much more than just makeup too! Their services such as the Benefit Brow Bar is also amazing!
Love Ulta! They have something for everybody, whether you have $5.00 or $500.00 you will find what you need. They offer plenty of diversity as well, even their brand is awesome.
Ive only been to ulta twice and i was slightly overwhelmed when first walking in but only because i didnt realize how big the store really was. If u need something beauty related and u cant find it go to ulta.
I love love love the two faced primer! I swear it's like you cannot even see that I have any pores ( which is becoming a problem as I age) also it makes my skin feel flawless!
Best beauty store out there. A great combo of both high end and normal value products. Will continue to shop at Ulta regularly.
Ulta always sells the best and elite products. I ran out of eyeliner and had to run to ulta because what girl doesn't need and use eyeliner on a daily basis? Kat Von D is my product to go for when I'm choosing eyeliner because it glides on so easily for you.
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos