7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.66 / 5 based on 23,502 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
Very nice place to get makeup but sometimes the customer service is really not the best
Not as good as mac but still pretty good I don't use it a lot I love my high end makeup
Love this store! I love trying out new products, and everyone is always willing to help
When I need "drugstore" products, this is my one stop shop! They literally have it all!
My absolute favorite place to shop! Have everything beauty that I could possibly want!
Absolutely love the Kat Von D eyeliner that Ulta carries. The best eyeliner i've tried!
This is my favorite store to buy make up. I love the rewards program. Highly recommend
I love that they always have little promotions and great sales with the NYX products.
Fake bake is my favorite tanner from this store! It's easy to apply and long Lasting!
me encana ulta es de verdad mágico! se los recomiendo con los ojos cerrados a tooodos
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos