7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,415 Reviews
Top Questions See all 195 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
Ulta has so many brands and not only for makeup but for hair products as well
I LOVE ULTA BECAUSE I GET PRODUCTS THAT ARE NOT IN SEPHORA. THE PRICES VARY.
Good place for finding makeup deals , i like it has space and is always clean
I really like Ulta because they has a large variety of well-known brands!!!!
I love how bright it is in there at all times. The staff is always friendly.
Their contour palettes are everything !!! It makes a huge difference trust me
Ulta is a great place to but your stuff hurry and get it. You should buy it.
This place is the best for hair products and treatments. Wouldn't trade it.
I go there for pretty much everything. I'm addicted to shopping at ulta lol
My daughter and I love to shop at ULTA!! Great selection and prices!!! Love
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos