7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,426 Reviews
Top Questions See all 195 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
Tarte palette it was good I had no trouble finding it the ladies were really nice
I always go there to find awesome face masks , not expensive at all . Go ulta !
Ulta is a wanna be sephora. I'm sorry but I don't like the products they have.
Everyone is super friendly. Staff always willing to help and offer suggestions.
I love Ulta for buxom lip glosses. They are high quality and on sale sometimes
I love ulta because in this store you can find makeup of high end and drugstore
My go to for beauty stuff!! You can get drugstore and high end all in one stop
My top store for anything beauty related. It is always fun to go and shop here.
I love there products they make me feel great and they make me look so gorgeous
I applied for a Rewards credit card just so I can get new products and points!
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos