BY ULTA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?456 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Kerbe F.
Boling, TX
ULTA is like walking into Heaven - if i had to guess :) High-end, top-of-the-line products, cosmetics, accessories, and employees! I can not think of once bad experience here. The shopping experience is unlike anything you will experience in a drugstore cosmetics section.
Tara L.
Love there hair care line and beauty products. They have amazing deals too. Some stuff can be affordable depending what you are looking for. I think they have amazing contouring make up and you can even get your make up done by a professional beauty person while visiting.
Monica M.
I love Ulta, a little cheaper than sephora and they have the best coupons in the mail! They usually have sales too! I go here fairly often and the staff is always so helpful and kind! I just really wish there were take home samples! Overall, great store with fair prices!
Alexandria P.
Columbia, MO
This place is your one stop shop for all things beauty. They have just about anything from makeup to hair to skincare and fragrance. They carry a lot of amazing brands and have really good sales as well. They also have a full salon and brow bar along with makeup artists.
Megan J.
Ulta is my absolute favorite make up store! They have a lot of great products - including exclusives. Their reward system is hands down the best. They have great prices on pretty much all their products and carry a huge selection of major brands - high end and drugstore.
Erica N.
Anderson, SC
I like going to Ulta for my beauty products when I have coupons. I like that I can build up points and get discounts. I have really saved a lot of money using my points that I earn. Ulta is the only place I have ever gotten my eyebrows done and they always do a good job.
Anne D.
I love this store for their selection of products. Combining high end with drugstore brands all in one place makes going to Ulta very convenient. I can find all my beauty supplies in once place and with the rewards program I can reap benefits from being a loyal customer.
Lacey J.
Winter Springs, FL
I love Ulta, but not as much as Sephora. The workers are great, but not as knowledgeable about brands. Like Sephora, you can try on the prestigious brands. They also have drugstore brands, but those are not opened for swatches and reviews. They do not offer free samples.
Traci W.
Brownsville, TX
Ulta is so much fun--their mix of high and low end cosmetics, skin care and hair care make Ulta a one-stop shop for all things beauty. Sometimes the store can get a bit disorganized because of so much product, but I make Ulta a regular part of my beauty shopping routine.
Julie K.
Rochester, NY
I like ulta for finding hard-to-pin-down brands and more depth of lines from drugstore brands. I find they don't have a ton of high end brands especially for fragrance and skincare but do appreciate the extensive hair section. Good prices, rewards program could use work.
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Lynnsay B.