7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,344 Reviews
Top Questions See all 195 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
I absolutely love Ulta!! I use a variety of brands and products and I like that Ulta has an array of products in their own brand items.
Ulta is the best best to get anything! They have Anastasia collections and even a whole aisle for NYX or Maybelline. This store is in Lufkin and Houston, not in Nacogdoches. Hopefully they actually build one out here. But they even have hair care products. The best irons or hairsprays all in one place. I love Ulta it's my go to place Everytime.
Wide variety of options and price points from drug store brands to boutique. Easy exchanges and returns when necessary and there's even a salon inside. Perfect one stop shopping for all beauty needs
My ultimate beauty store! The point system is insane! And they have a wide variety of products from drugstore to high end! I can spend hours on this place.
My favorite place for makeup and body care. The store is well organized. Workers are always there and seem to be able to help with any need. The products there, never upset me. I like how you can get more than just makeup at this store. Lots of sales and coupons make it an easy place to shop.
Ulta hands down deserves 5 stars. Their customer service is always great, their rewards program is great, and their prices are far more reliable than Sephora, for example. They always have great deals and sales going on and they also always have some sort of a coupon available for use. I definitely recommend this over Sephora because they simply have more affordable avenues than Sephora does almost 100% of the time.
I love Ulta, especially the salon. It's a great place to get my hair done and the store always has what I need except for Kat von D makeup. The customer service isn't always great, I find a lot of annoyed workers often. I still go there and they keep it relatively affordable
I once used a mascara from the ulta brand and it did wonders. It was in a pink packaged container.
Ulta is a one-stop shop. I love the deals for members. They have everything from high-end cosmetics to drug store brands and can fit every shoppers needs.
i love utla! hands down my favorite store! i can get all my favorite brands like tarte! i just got a new tarte pallet and it was fantastic, the only con is they dont always have everything in stock in store and dont update the website. i will always shop at ulta!
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos