7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,402 Reviews
Top Questions See all 195 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
oh my god do not get me started on ULTA! I love ulta sooo much! They have both drugstore and high end products! I love how they send me coupons a lot! I just made a $200 purchase for my birthday! I also film a lot of ULTA hauls on my youtube channel! They are my favorite.
I bought a dry body brush there about a month ago. I was having trouble finding one that I liked and I took a chance on going there to find what I was looking for, and I lucked out, plus the price was perfect. I love their selection of product they carry for great prices.
Ulta is a great beauty/hair bar. They provide services in both makeup and hairstyles. They even have an area where you can meet with someone to focus on certain skin problems. It is literally a one stop shop no matter what your budget is. They have all brands from $2- $80
Love Ulta, they carry a huge select of my must have beauty products. I am constantly shopping at Ulta either online or at my local store in Kendall. They carry a wide selection of brand name products as well as many of my favorite drugstore brands. i just love this store!
I've used more items from ulta than I can count. They have everything needed beauty wise. I'd say they are definitely affordable considering makeup prices everywhere. I highly recommend ulta for everything beauty. Amazing store, great prices, lovely products for everyone!
Love there hair care line and beauty products. They have amazing deals too. Some stuff can be affordable depending what you are looking for. I think they have amazing contouring make up and you can even get your make up done by a professional beauty person while visiting.
Ulta is quickly becoming one of my favorite stores to shop - online or in person. They have a vast selection of beauty products to meet my needs. I love checking out new products they are advertising or may have for sale. They also have a great free points reward program.
Rewards program isn't as good as sephora. Drug store products aren't as cheap as if you were to go to Walmart or target or even on amazon. I would go here specifically when they have sales going on. But it's not my first choice to go as far as make up and beauty products.
I LOVE the product selection at Ulta, it is like the Walmart of cosmetics because it has everything! Unfortunately, I hate shopping at my local store because the employees are rude and just not helpful at all. I only shop there when I need something Sephora doesn't carry.
Ulta is simply amazing! And the employees are wonderful! They are very knowledgeable about everything in the store and I have never had a bad experience! The brow bar is my favorite the price is kind of high but it is so worth it because of how thorough the consultant is!
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos