7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,450 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
I absolutely love these products! The color is so pretty, vibrant, and lasts for a long time.
Love their loyalty program and the birthday gift each year! Great selection of products too.
One of my favorite stores they have so many products in one place for my husband and myself!
Ulta is great! I love it but they don't carry my makeup. But over all very satisfied with it
Easy shopping online and excellent sales from time to time. I recommend to friends and family
Convenient when you're needing to purchase a little bit of everything in your beauty routine.
My basic need place. Quick fix for bare basic beauty and what Sephora doesn't have sometimes
I like be there products they always last me forever Ian's there customer service is anazibg
Absolutely love all products at ulta! Some are very affordable and worth it! Love all brands.
Affordable and wide selection. Love the convenience and access to all the wonderful products!
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos