7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,478 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
Ulta is somewhere I go to buy all my make up. I can get anything and I always find what I need
Love this place it's my home away from home. I'm there atleast once a week. Will always go back
I usually buy my drugstore products there. I love everything about that place as well as makeup
I love this store. The one in my area is so close to my house. I would go everyday if I could.
Love all there product, love the pigmentation and the colors. Love the way it feel on the skin.
I could find just about everything I need here and it's amazing. Never have I been unsatisfied
I can find anything I need from beauty ptoducts to hair care and always have really good sales
Whenever i come to the states I always make a stop here. It's definitely a great place to shop.
I got bare minerals face makeup and I love it. I use it almost everyday, and its so affordable
GOOD STORE WITH VARIETY OF MAKE UP PRODUCTS WILL RECCOMEND THIS PRODUCT TO LADIES. 2 THUMBS UP
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos