7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.66 / 5 based on 23,504 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
There's literally everything you could want in one store. Hair, nails, skincare, makeup and more!
My favorite beauty and cosmetics store. Most products have good prices and always have good sales
Love Ulta. I save money every time I shop there. There's always coupons to use. Highly recommend.
Great place to buy makeup, makeup appliances, hair appliances... good variety of Beauty products
The perfect place to buy beauty products! Great people! There products are amazing and are great!
I love the benefit brow bar. The one in my town has the best arch artist around. She's the best.
I always go when I have a good coupon especially when the coupon applies towards naked palettes!
OMG! This place is filled with so much stuff!! They offer amazing awards with their point system
The product here are simply amazing and they are all prices so they have something for everyone.
I love Ulta. Great variety of products, great incentives with their rewards program and coupons.
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos