7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,302 Reviews
Top Questions See all 194 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
I love Ulta, but their employees are often times not as helpful and kind as Sephora employees. I do not like ordering from Ulta online because their shipping takes FOREVER, but if I'm going in store and know what I'm looking for, Ulta is great. Great return policy as well.
I haven't used any of Ultas products personally, but my friend always shops at Ulta for her face makeup and nail polish. I love it as a makeup and beauty store. Sometimes the workers stare you down and area clingy, but overall they've got a wonderful selection of products.
I like it because you can get both high end and drugstore make up. They have good sales and give you chances to get 5x the points with some purchases. You get to accumulate points faster like that. You can also use manufacter coupons on drugstore make up, Love a good deal!
Who doesn't love Ulta? The staff at my location are extremely helpful and nice! I also get my eyebrows done at the benefit brow bar and have my hair done at the salon regularly and I do not trust anyone else with my brows or hair but Ulta! Great store and great people. 💕🙌🏻
Ulta is awesome because it's like a sephora combined with a drugstore makeup aisle. They have a lot more products than competitors. However I don't think that the store is organized as well as others and the workers are not as hands on with helping customers find products.
I absolutely adore the services that Ulta provides. I recieved the eye brow waxing services and was very pleased. She took her time and was very precise. Their staff is extremely friendly and helpful with their knowledge of the products and what works best for individuals.
Ulta is a great beauty/hair bar. They provide services in both makeup and hairstyles. They even have an area where you can meet with someone to focus on certain skin problems. It is literally a one stop shop no matter what your budget is. They have all brands from $2- $80
I love Ulta ! It is definitely the ultimate beauty story ! They have a program where you collect points everytime you shop there ! I also love that they send you their new deals through the mail as well ! They also keep you updated with how many points you have collected!
I love ULTA because it has a variety of makeup from expensive to affordable for all types of people. I love that they add a area of drug store makeup to their collection. I can go on and on about all my favorite products I've bought from ULTA. Definitely my happy place! ☺
I love Ulta because it's like a drugstore on steroids. I can find the most simple drugstore products, while sampling high end products. I love that all of the sections are bursting with so many options; whether it's haircuts, skincare or makeup, there are so many options.
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos