7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,370 Reviews
Top Questions See all 195 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
I love this place! It's the perfect place to purchase both high end and drugstore products!
I love shopping at ultra! They always have my favorite products and always some good sales!
This place has amazing products and I would definitely get my stuff from here all the time.
Great store with knowledgeable employees. Always helpful and friendly with a good variety.
I love Ulta it's my one stop shop for beauty.. You can't go wrong whenever you go in there.
LOVE LOVE LOVE. Its a perfect store with really great employees. Never had a bad experience
I got a great curling iron from here for Christmas! It works great and it heats up so fast!
A little over priced but always find great things. My 15 year old thinks it the best store.
I usually byw my eyeshadows from ulta i absolutely love these eyeshadows they last all day
Love this place 😍😍. Never disappointed after I walk in here. Can be expensive but worth it
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos