7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.66 / 5 based on 23,518 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
They have drug store and high end brands in one place and it is Great I lube ulta rewards system too
Always pleased with Ulta, they always have a sale going on and rewards. I absolutely love this store!
best beauty place so affordable i love it so much variety and so so big i would totally recommend it
Such a variety of items--both high end and affordable. A go to for many beauty items and appliances.
This has everything you need to make yourself look, and feel, great, from nail Polish to hair dryers
Love going and being able to find what I need. The employees are super nice and are always helpful!!
They have all the products I want here. From face makeup to hair care products. Exceptional service !
They have good deals and great prices. The staff at my local store doesn't really talk to you much .
Not my favorite store for makeup but I don't love the selection of nail polish and hair care products
I love ULTA because they have high end and drug store they also have a lot of buy one get one 50% off
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos